• VIP
Hello also check out the disabled living foundation its worth checking all areas out for help and advice it is out there it is just finding them there hiding out there.

Glad you find the information useful.

Newlife also help with funding grants for all types of equipment even your ot can sign the authorisation form you have to fill in. Please keep in touch. Diane x44

• Administrators
(05-09-2010, 09:18 PM)Diane Wrote: Hello also check out the disabled living foundation its worth checking all areas out for help and advice it is out there it is just finding them there hiding out there.

Glad you find the information useful.

Newlife also help with funding grants for all types of equipment even your ot can sign the authorisation form you have to fill in. Please keep in touch. Diane x44
Just to mention the living made easy link is the disabled living foundation Smile
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• VIP
hi, as suggested your OT should refer you, our physio did our referral but i dont know if you have one of those. hope you can get it sorted soon x

• Registered
Hi all
Thankyou so much for your help, i kept on at Matthews o/t and she has phoned to say that she has a harness to fit the pushchair! she is coming out on friday to show me how it works :-)

Becca xxxx
life is to short to worry about the future, what will be will beExclamation

• VIP
Hello babyplumber

Well done on you. I know we shouldnt have to do that but in some cases we have to. Good on you. Its a shame that the ot was slow at doing this for you. You feel better now taking Matthew out. speak soon. Diane xxx

Thank you for sharing this information with all of us. xxx