• Registered
Hi All
I was hoping someone may know of a solution to our problem!

Matthew, although 4 1/2 is very small (about the same size as his 16 month old brother) and we have trouble keeping him in a pushchair, with all his language and understanding problems its almost impossible. he is so small that the straps dont go tight enough and when he has a strop he gets himself out this can happen anywhere. we are looking for some type of alternative (i spoke to his o/t but she didnt know of anything)

please help

Becca x
life is to short to worry about the future, what will be will beExclamation

• Registered
have you tried using walking reins clipped into the buggy? They can be bought very reasonably and if your buggy isnt fitted with D rings to clip to then it's a pretty simple job to rig a strap with hoops or rings at both ends Smile

• VIP
we have a vest harness let me see if i can work out how to add a picture but its fab..[Image: photo.php?pid=5362614&id=653519147]
apparently not, click here it might let you open my picture in facebook lol http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?pid=5362614&id=653519147

• Registered
Hi thanks for the pic that looks great can you just briefly tell me how it fits? and if thats just a normal pushchair thank you :-)
life is to short to worry about the future, what will be will beExclamation

• Registered
My son has a vest like that on his pushchair, hes also very small for his age, hes 5 but looks about 18months! it is a special pushchair though, its called pixi stroller, if you google it you can probably find a pic off it!