• VIP
Hi. We have not long moved to the area and I don't really know anyone. My son is 3 and has Cerebral Palsy, Auditory Neuropathy, Cerebral Visual Impairment and Nystagmus. Would love to hear from anyone who lives in the area.
Heart Lizzie Heart

Mummy to a lovely boy called Jack who is 4.
Jack has Cerebral Palsy, Auditory Neuropathy, Cerebral Visual Impairment and Nystagmus.

• Registered
hello, i'm from south wales (newport) i've got an 8 year old with ADHD, always full of beans and keeps my life full.

which part of wales are you from, i go to a fantastic group in cardiff on a friday and saturday, let me know if your close.

• VIP
(05-05-2010, 10:01 PM)horton321 Wrote: hello, i'm from south wales (newport) i've got an 8 year old with ADHD, always full of beans and keeps my life full.

which part of wales are you from, i go to a fantastic group in cardiff on a friday and saturday, let me know if your close.

Hi thanks for replying. Unfortunately I am near Cardigan - shame it's not Newport Pembs you're from; that's just down the road from me.
Heart Lizzie Heart

Mummy to a lovely boy called Jack who is 4.
Jack has Cerebral Palsy, Auditory Neuropathy, Cerebral Visual Impairment and Nystagmus.