• Administrators
Are you living in inappropriate accommodation for your family’s needs?

We are currently researching an observational documentary for Channel 4 exploring the issues surrounding the housing crisis.

From families living in temporary accommodation or in overcrowded conditions, to those whose homes are no longer suitable as a result of illness or mobility issues – if you’re affected by your accommodation not matching your needs then we would love to hear your story.

Initially we are simply chatting to people and by speaking to us there is no obligation to take part in any filming.

If you would like to find out more please send me a private message and ill forward over contact details.
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Registered
Hi,
Would not let me send a private message, but i would be interested in getting involved.

Thanks

• Administrators
Ive sent PM's to all of those that have messaged me Smile
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Registered
(05-05-2010, 09:08 PM)Daniel Wrote: Ive sent PM's to all of those that have messaged me Smile

hi i am new to this site so not sure how to work it yet lol, i am going threw a terrible time trying to be rehoused by local council am currently in private housing and even after damp and unsuitable conditions reports from my sons physio therapist still no joy and even now i have been served with a section 21 to leave the property 2 months notice nobody seems to care id love to find out more about the programme thanks
lisa