• VIP
My son Jack is 5 but mentally around 1 year/18 months old, he's into absolutely everything and he's climbing constantly. We had locks on the lower kitchen cupboards but we've had to put them on the wall cupboards too as he's never off the work surfaces. He can open all the doors and get upstairs, but we can't have stair gates because he climbs over them. He's like houdini!

As for the clocks going back I never noticed, my OH did them all. It's just an extra hour to be awake! lol

• Administrators
Terrible night really, euan awake for drinks and cuddles, emily my eldest has now at 7 decided to start wetting the bed 2 nights in a row and 3 other times this month, alfies woke up now for a feed 2 hours early and to top it all my cold has gone to my chest (I'm asthmatic) AND I have a migrane! Ahhhhh can this night actually get any worse? Xx

• Registered
both my Children were up at the normal times so it made no difference at all!

• VIP
(10-26-2009, 04:16 AM)Lucy Wrote: Terrible night really, euan awake for drinks and cuddles, emily my eldest has now at 7 decided to start wetting the bed 2 nights in a row and 3 other times this month, alfies woke up now for a feed 2 hours early and to top it all my cold has gone to my chest (I'm asthmatic) AND I have a migrane! Ahhhhh can this night actually get any worse? Xx

Oh dear "Rocket fuel coffee" on its way to you Tongue

• Administrators
haha deffinatly...been drinking coffee all day and taking paracetamol! early night i think (if their is such a thing!)

Lucy xx