• VIP
Hi all,
just wondering what you all did with that extra hour you got from the clocks going back ? Oh how i would love to say i spent it in bed and got an extra hours sleepConfused but i haven't done that for many years. On my 15th coffee of the day/night Blush Ive never know my telly to work so hard...lolBig Grin,
well im of to watch "ben 10"Tongue with my boy for the 90th time
ddsaps

• Administrators
(10-25-2009, 03:54 AM)ddsaps Wrote: Hi all,
just wondering what you all did with that extra hour you got from the clocks going back ? Oh how i would love to say i spent it in bed and got an extra hours sleepConfused but i haven't done that for many years. On my 15th coffee of the day/night Blush Ive never know my telly to work so hard...lolBig Grin,
well im of to watch "ben 10"Tongue with my boy for the 90th time
ddsaps
Put the television on in Bed on repeat and have a sleep whilst they watch.
Never a full sleep as when they move your eyes are opening but a rest none the lessSmile
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Administrators
Or may I suggest an alternative coffee called rocket fuel?? It really does make you WIDE awake!! Big Grin I have a 3month old baby with a milk routine and a 2 yr old with a strict 6 hourly medication routine to adjust......I think I may leave my watch how it is for today!!! Smile

Lucy xx

• Registered
Yes I was a bit horrified to discover the clocks had changed and that actually I was up at 4 this morning not 5!

• Registered
my son was up at five as always - god i hate think it was really four o'clock. when he talks its loud like shouting so that woke my daughter up. if my son just wakes up he will watch a dvd while i or my partner sleeps on the sofa. but my daughter needs more watching so it was coffee coffee coffee.