• Administrators
(05-02-2010, 07:26 PM)babyxxxxx Wrote: lol! it looks okish...haha big splodges of blue paint on my white ceiling, will have to re-paint that

I used to do that Big Grin
And then i would try and touch up the ceiling and paint the painted wall white Big Grin
And then have to repaint that Dodgy
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Moderators
oh you make me sooooo glad dad is a painter and decorator in a previous life Big Grin
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• Administrators
Not anymore though dont worry Big Grin
You can buy a paint shield that you hold on the ceiling and paint right upto the shield!
Better than masking tape as masking tape peels the white paint from the ceiling Big Grin

• VIP
i never understood masking tape thing, i tried it out and it ripped all the paint off my walls, my Children rooms look ace, ive painted big flowers in melissa's room and bradley has a rocket, in the last house they had pepper and george...now im wondering if i should put pictures up just to show off lol, then again normally i do that and people think there rubbish anyway....when i was a teen camping i drew a picture of ricky martin i thought it looked ace, i still have that picture, dosnt look nothing like the guy haha

• Administrators
(05-02-2010, 10:39 PM)babyxxxxx Wrote: i never understood masking tape thing, i tried it out and it ripped all the paint off my walls
I think its great for skirting boards and windows but think thats all it maybe meant for

(05-02-2010, 10:39 PM)babyxxxxx Wrote: when i was a teen camping i drew a picture of ricky martin i thought it looked ace, i still have that picture, dosnt look nothing like the guy haha
Ooooh do share Big Grin