• Registered
(04-29-2010, 08:48 PM)Daniel Wrote: I know there are many members unsure on who to vote for so i thought i would post this:

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Election/Vote

Its an online quiz that asks you questions about your beliefs and matches you to your closest party. Excercise

See I came out conservative but just can't put my little cross in that boxNowayNoway

• Administrators
(04-29-2010, 09:05 PM)debfro34@hotmail.com Wrote: See I came out conservative but just can't put my little cross in that boxNowayNoway
How many boxes did it come up as?
I had one RED Labour box and the rest Tories 49
I think its time to stop worrying about what the Tories were and concentrate on the policies for the future.
Back in 1997 i was labour through and through and was on the Blair bandwagon at that time. Blush
But i just see so much frustration on the whole and in my own life that i had a change of heart and the Tories really make sense in terms of there tax ideas to allow small businesses to grow.

Did people also see David Cameron say it is "Wrong to shut special schools" and he will give parents the choice and ensure that they have the choice to decide Smile
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE