• Registered
I hope you can see a photo but it isn't Toms. It is being stored at my inlaws house and my daughter took some photos with her phone and I am searching around this pc trying to find them and I cannot. Toms trike is like this but is green without flowers it has a parent control steering rod at front and foot/ankle harnesses and pelvic and lateral support with straps. It is a wrk supra. it is about 10 years old but has prob done about 20 miles and is in very good condition. happy with £150 if it going to help out. cheers ian.

• Established member

(09-04-2010, 11:26 AM)Daniel Wrote:
(09-04-2010, 11:20 AM)ian b Wrote:
(08-23-2010, 09:55 PM)sueinsummer Wrote: Hi Linda

Thanks for replying sadly this trike will be too big for Abi. Good luck with sellingl it soon.

Sue

hi I have a trike for sale in vgc with the things you require , it may be too large but is fully adjustable, tried to send an email to you but site wouldn't let me yet, as I am new member.

All the best Ian
Hi Ian,
How big is the bike?
Feel free to post a picture of the trike as well Smile
And im assuming it was your sons Smile

Hi Ian

Thank you very much for replying it sounds like it would have been great but I've just bought Abi a trike through ebay.

Thank you and hope you find a buyer soon - the trike looks great hopefully someone else looking for a trike will pick up on this thread
Sue

• Registered
I know its a long shot but does anyone still have a trike for sale? My son is nealry 9
Thanks

• Registered
Are any of these trikes still for sale please? I'm failing to find one Sad

• Established member
me too im looking for a trike my son is 8 but very tall i think his inner leg is 24inc, he tried the quest 88 panther and loved it, he needs trunk support and prob a parent handle x