• Registered
(08-19-2010, 08:27 AM)sueinsummer Wrote: Hi, If fits my daughter and has parent pole (or I can get one for it) would be v interested. Can you let me know the make and model or if not the the measurement from seat in lowest position to pedal when pedal is furthest away (hope that makes sense) as Abi's legs aren't very long (about 17 inch inside leg). Have my fingers crossed that it will fit as quite desperate to find a trike whilst there is good weather for her to pedal about in.
thanks, Sue

hiya from the lowest seat position to the pedal furthest away is 21 inch ,it does not have a parent pole and i really dont know if u could fit one ,im sure u could as when i had it i think this was optional ,many thanx linda

• Established member
Hi Linda

Abi's inside leg is about 18 inches so probably she is too small for this trike which is a shame. I hope you find someone to buy it soon and that we track down one to buy.

Sue

(08-22-2010, 03:12 PM)linda1970 Wrote:
(08-19-2010, 08:27 AM)sueinsummer Wrote: Hi, If fits my daughter and has parent pole (or I can get one for it) would be v interested. Can you let me know the make and model or if not the the measurement from seat in lowest position to pedal when pedal is furthest away (hope that makes sense) as Abi's legs aren't very long (about 17 inch inside leg). Have my fingers crossed that it will fit as quite desperate to find a trike whilst there is good weather for her to pedal about in.
thanks, Sue

hiya from the lowest seat position to the pedal furthest away is 21 inch ,it does not have a parent pole and i really dont know if u could fit one ,im sure u could as when i had it i think this was optional ,many thanx linda

• Established member
Hi Linda

Thanks for replying sadly this trike will be too big for Abi. Good luck with sellingl it soon.

Sue

• Registered
(08-23-2010, 09:55 PM)sueinsummer Wrote: Hi Linda

Thanks for replying sadly this trike will be too big for Abi. Good luck with sellingl it soon.

Sue

hi I have a trike for sale in vgc with the things you require , it may be too large but is fully adjustable, tried to send an email to you but site wouldn't let me yet, as I am new member.

All the best Ian

• Administrators
(09-04-2010, 11:20 AM)ian b Wrote:
(08-23-2010, 09:55 PM)sueinsummer Wrote: Hi Linda

Sue

hi I have a trike for sale in vgc with the things you require , it may be too large but is fully adjustable, tried to send an email to you but site wouldn't let me yet, as I am new member.

All the best Ian
Hi Ian,
How big is the bike?
Feel free to post a picture of the trike as well Smile
And im assuming it was your sons Smile
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE