hello hun where did you get the bike from as im after one for my son hes age 5 if there is a website could you send me the link thanks hunni

• Registered
(07-22-2010, 09:24 AM)Russ Wrote:
(04-26-2010, 05:59 PM)linda1970 Wrote: i have for sale a disability trike for ages around 7 to 12 yrs ,this trike cost around 900 pound and is in great condition ,if any 1 was interested in in i think it would be best to bring there child to have a go ,it has full back rest ,and foot braces ,its red and i am looking for around 450 pounds for it ,please get in touch if u r interested

Hi do you still have the trike? If so where are you based?
Thanks Russ

hi im in staffs and i still have the trike if u r interested contact number is ***

**Post edited by Admin**
For security purposes please refrain from posting the telphone number on an open forum.
Please contact member by private message with telephone number for security purposes

• Established member
Hi Linda, Do you still have this triken for sale please?
Sue

• Registered
(08-17-2010, 09:28 PM)sueinsummer Wrote: Hi Linda, Do you still have this triken for sale please?
Sue

hi sue yes the tryke is still for sale if u r interested

• Established member
Hi, If fits my daughter and has parent pole (or I can get one for it) would be v interested. Can you let me know the make and model or if not the the measurement from seat in lowest position to pedal when pedal is furthest away (hope that makes sense) as Abi's legs aren't very long (about 17 inch inside leg). Have my fingers crossed that it will fit as quite desperate to find a trike whilst there is good weather for her to pedal about in.
thanks, Sue