• VIP
had charlie at the docs this morning again coz of his blue hands and feet and he said its because hes cold Sad
Heart my 2 boys so much

• VIP
my youngest daughter has the same thing, she also gets blue blobs in the middle of her cheeks as well as her hands and feet, she was born with a hole in her heart so thats what im worrying about, but they told me it was only tiny now and didnt need to see her any more so maybe its just me being over protective but im off to the dr about it tomorrow and also about her eczema as its getting worse, so i will soon find out why she is like that

• VIP
That's it. Because he's cold. how do you feel about that diagnosis? Does he feel cold to you, do his hands and feet warm up if you put lots of socks and gloves on? I'd still mention it when you go next week for the op. Sometimes I wonder about GP's. Hope the GP is right and that's all it is, but surely his hands and feet change colour throughout the day as he warms up.

Linzi
x

• VIP
hes sweating n his hands n feet r blue surly he cant b cold?? i had the heating on full whack yday my house was a sauna n he was still blue??? i hope it is just hes cold x
Heart my 2 boys so much

• Registered
I am afraid that I dont fully agree, yes, skin changes colour with temperature BUT what is causing the uneven body temperature? Is it circulation? Doest that mean oxygen is failing to reach the extreme tissues? Why doesnt it happen all the time?
Sorry but more questions need to be asked until a proper statement is made that covers all basesDodgy