• Registered
Hi Emma
Loving the flexi schooling idea :-)

ok so im Becca aged 28 and my husband is also called Jon aged 27 (yes my toyboy lol) we have 2 boys Matthew 4, 1/2 and Cameron 18 months. Matthew was born prem at 32 weeks weighing just 2lb 5 oz. he has albrights hereditary osteodystopy (no idea effects 1 in a million so very rare and not much know about it) he is also due an autistic assessment on 27th may, he has servers learnig dificulties and is very small (smaller than his brother) he weighs about 21 lb! he is mostly a happy child but he has his moments, he starts school in sept, Matthew dosent speak at all so gets frustrated easily he tends to take it out on his brother (biting mainly, or headbutting)

Matthew has also had to have 2 opeations, there was a build up of fluid at the back of the brain which they have to relise or eventually it could paralize hin as its amoungst the nerves that work the arms and legs, thay took away part of his skull but the brain slid back and blocked the hole, he then had to have part of his brain removed (sounds worse than it was) and we get the results on thursday this week (fingers crossed)

we have just brought our first house which is very exciting but there was more work to do than we first though (we were due to move in end april and now looks like end june! although it will be worth it)

hope to speak soon :-)
life is to short to worry about the future, what will be will beExclamation

• VIP
HI all i live in Portsmouth which is about half an hur from southampton, i know southampton as i work there as a hca caring for disabled children! i would be happy to meet up for coffee and chats too x

• Registered
Hi that would be loverly.

i know portsmouth but not very well, i dont travel far lol.

tell me about your family :-)
life is to short to worry about the future, what will be will beExclamation

• Registered
Hi luciesmum. I know Portsmouth quite well. I agree it would be great to meet up for coffee, coffee keeps me going everyday Smile.

• VIP
Hi Baby plumber, i am 28 and have three children. Lucie is 8 and has goldenhar syndrome which has affected her jaw bone growth and as a result she cannot maintain her airway, she has had a tracheostomy since she was 9 days old. Kayleigh is 6 and my terror Kyrie is 3. I work as a health care assistant for a company called Thornbury nursing looking after children with trachies and gastro and jed buttons.
My other half is called Stuart and he is 30, he is the father to all three girls even tho they don't look alike! We live in bedhampton which is just past portsmouth, but i travel to southampton alot as that is where most of my patients live!

Emma coffee sounds great, i'm quite a caffine addict as i work nights. I get up at 7 in the morning with the girls, stay awake all day then all night and i normally go to bed when Stu gets home for work so i need plenty of stimuli to keep me going for the 36 hours i'm up!lol.

Looking forward to meeting you all Louise x