• Registered
Hi Becca.
I am mum to 4 daughters. Tash (20), Kelly (18), Nikki (13) and Krystall (4). Krystall has a heart defect known as Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome. I Live in an area called Lordswood, right next to Southampton Sports Centre. Eastleigh is roughly a 10 min drive up the M27 from my house. I know where Fleming Park swimming pool and play area with out-door paddling pool and Eastleigh town centre is. So would find you quite easily if you wanted to meet sometime. Southampton General Hospital is a 5 min drive from my area. My other half is Gordon and fishing mad. I'm a stay at home mum. We have 2 fish, 2 hamsters and recently got a rabbit.

Love Lorretta
xx

• Registered
hi Loretta, thaks for your reply, fleming park is within walking distance (once we move- end june) yes be great to meet up sometime :-)
life is to short to worry about the future, what will be will beExclamation

• Registered
Hi, I'm Emma and I live near Fareham, not that far from Eastleigh, I know Southampton pretty well as we used to live in bittern when I was very young, not too familiar with Eastleigh though.Blush

• Registered
hi Emma
i know roughly where fareham is lol im not good at directions and map type stuff! tell me about yourselves :-)
life is to short to worry about the future, what will be will beExclamation

• Registered
I live with my partner Jon and our 3 lovely children. Maisie is 15, Evan is 13 and my special boy Teddy is 8. Teddy has a deletion on one of his 13th chromosomes, it has no name, he's unique. He also has diplegia cerebal palsy, epilepsy, severe reflux and severe learning difficulties. He attends a special school part-time and I home school him part-time. I've been doing this for nearly 2yrs and it is going really well and Teddy is thriving. I decided to do the flexi-schooling (as it is known) because I didn't feel his school were meeting all his needs, there are 28 children in his class for goodness sake! Also for medical reasons, his epilepsy drugs make him extremely tired and he was getting very run down and becoming ill so often is was getting hard for us to enjoy any sort of family life. So with the backing of his paediatrician we decided either the school agree to the flexi idea or I home school him full time. Luckily the school did agree and I love it.

Enough about me, please tell me about yourself. Look forward to chatting!Disappear