• Administrators
Also if its 50p in 2 years from when you pay the money in it will be akward wouldnt it?
Imagine setting up a direct debit for say £20 a month and then 2 years later from every month paid you get the 50p per pound.
So it will be added gradually over a longer period.
Am very tempted though to put some in and start saving for Disneyland Florida Smile
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Moderators
the max amount you can put in is £25 a month so if they confirm that you get the interest of 50p in the £1 for every pound you put in then its worth it if you can afford it. mark just said that its a better rate than he gets on his private pension so it would be worth him dropping down how much he puts in there for a couple of years as think he is entitled to do it as well as he gets tax credits
corinne
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• Administrators
Only £25 a month!
I knew it was too good to be true!
I was planning to retire early Big Grin
Its an extremly good amount of intrest and one i might seriously use.

Wonder why you have too keep the money in there for 2 years?
Is this a way of goverment raising money now to spend and pay back later and keep it off the national debt figures i wonder?

• Moderators
probably, judging by who qualify for it they prob wont get the majority of ppl putting the full amount in each month as £25 is a lot of money to a lot of ppl who are on benefits (except the ones on £40,000 Big Grin) but at least it stops the rich getting richer which is always a good thing
Dodgy
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• Administrators
So the scheme transforms £600 into £900 over two years?
There goes the Disney plan....
Is it one per household Big Grin