• Administrators
Smile i know what your saying but i personally have tried it all!!! the other two now go fine but alfie is just too alive to sleep! he wants to stand up or crawl he hates lying down. in the day the only time he'll go is if he's strapped down in the car or buggy :S i'm hoping as he gets older he will just snap out of it but at the moment hes a nightmare!!! although knowing what some people on here go through, i feel bad for thinking it BlushBlush

xx

• Moderators
i wouldnt worry too much about them reporting you to the council as they wont do anything, i had next door neighbour report me to council when i first moved in, i had told her about matt and his tempers and he makes a lot of noise but she was just a bi**h, she told council he was making too much noise and that i was abusing him lol, they came around and met matt, saw his bedroom was as far from her house as we could (put him in box room rather than large back room as she didnt bother to tell me her son was hard of hearing) and the fact that an autistic child was sitting with his arms around me and a big grin on his face blew her complaint out of water. they cannot make you get your child to stop his routines as long as you have put him in the bedroom that causes the least noise and as you only have 2 bedrooms there isnt that much choice Big Grin
unfortunatly some babies do just cry sorry i know that doesnt help Big Grin hopefully when you move and some of the stress is removed and as things calm down then the baby might as well, he could just be responding to the stress you are all under and there is nothing you can do about that until you move away from where you are.
corinne
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• VIP
(04-16-2010, 09:52 AM)babyplumber Wrote: Hi Lucy

Yeah we have thought about revenge lol! 9
we dont get restbite because we dont qualify apparently i dont know what the requirements are. its so hard,
Also wish Cameron would sleep in our bed sometimes but even that doesnt work he just crys constantly for hours,

cheers Becca
Big Grin
sounds like you really are having a bad time right now, sod the neighbours its hard enough keeping sane without any extra problems. They ought to be trying to help or support you somehow not causing more trouble. As for your little one has he been tested for reflux as that was the main indicator that my first daughter had reflux. she is 12 now and i cant remember the name but there is some medicine you can get at the chemist without perscription that might help. Night time crying can sometimes be reflux as they are laying down, so tilting his matress might help as well. i hope things get better soon for you all, they go back to school soon although im not sure if your oldest has started yet as he is only 4 but at least you will get some rest and hopefully some support then.

• Administrators
gaviscon saches !! euan used to have them. if your little one has bottle still or drinks milk just add one to it before bed. euan used to have them all day (and 3 in a 9oz bottle!!!) but in the end he was weened onto 1 before bed.....might be worth a try to rule it out

xx

• VIP
I was going to also say your little on sounds like reflux, your doctor can check that may be worth a look.

I am sorry your life is so hard at the moment, your number is a joke, most Children are up making noise at that age, my little boy is up from 5am and I live with sister and she doesn't hear much so I doubt your neighbour does.

I can't believe you don't qualify for restbite cause I have been offered and my son has no diagnosis, do you have a keyworker than can help ?

Big hugs
KaraHeart