• Registered
(04-14-2010, 06:07 AM)Lucy Wrote: lol now now....this is a clean forum Big GrinBig Grin

xx

and I had been rehearsing all sorts of lines from carry-on films but didnt even get a chance to do a kenneth williams '' ooooh matron!'' Sad

• Administrators
ahhh well....maybe dan can come up with some juicy ones for you Big Grin x

• Registered
(04-14-2010, 06:42 AM)Lucy Wrote: ahhh well....maybe dan can come up with some juicy ones for you Big Grin x

Undecided

• Moderators
yeah there were some questions i wasnt expecting or had much time to think about them Big Grin as at the top i got "Here are the questions if you can get them over as soon as" lol the run the country one i wrote about 5 times and kept thinking but if i do that then this will happen or where is that coming from lol so i just did the last one and left it its easy to overthink a question sometimes Big Grin but we had actually been talking about the expenses and wages earlier that nights Dodgy
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• VIP
well done corinne!!