• Registered
my son thinks theres no rules for him, the belief everything is his even if its girliest thing going, my son is the worst because he gets upset easy with toys if they dont do what he wants them to do that very instant. we have to be firm with him as the exicetment can make him violent, he is routine bound so christmas day is totally off the scale for him.

im not sure what to do with my daughter, i could put them in her otterman box show her they are there and pull one out at a time when she is ready.

as for toys the peppa pig toys ive been looking at - if i could put the programe on at the same time i could maybe get the eye contact while bobbing the toy in front of the tv while singing peppa pig. she could maybe make a connection (i would look like a complete weirdo but when dont i?)

i want a dolls house for her, early learning do a big one where all the shutters open and close - she would love doing that.

• Administrators
By the way Becky remember you had all those posts under becky 28 i updated your post count on your username now and your a super member on your status!
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Administrators
I did notice they were a little pricey on that sight but I thought it might give people an Idea of the sort of things they might like before looking for an alternative! If anyone needs any help finding things just ask, I'm usually pretty good at that sort of thing. I wish I could find those balls I have been seeing everywere, my daughter has one and loves it, it feels really strange but is great to squidge as a stress reliever Big Grin .

Atlast I found it......I shall add the picture to the bottom of my post! Big Grin like I said, I think they r great!

Lucy xx

Attached Files Image(s)

• Registered
the link is great, ive already seen a mirror that my Children would find lots of fun (but not for christmas). but looks like there is going to be lots of ideas for the sensory corner i wish to make.

• Administrators
If there is anything particularly big that you think would benefit them there are alot of charities who will fund that sort of thing for your corner!

Lucy xx