• VIP
(08-11-2010, 08:01 PM)fatherjack Wrote:
(08-11-2010, 07:44 PM)vic Wrote:
(04-12-2010, 05:47 PM)fatherjack Wrote: I am in Flint,North Wales... any sheephere?49

we have got a caravan in Towyn (a static one lol) so we could be neighbours, for a week at a time when we are over there lol !Dodgy

Towyn is lovely........ some great memories of short holidays and seeing the Elvis shows at the clubhouse on-site (Wincups) and of course the circus on the racecourse as well SmileSmile
It's a bit of a drive from me but we still get around that way when collecting supplies for the horses in Abergele.
We are thinking of moving to Gronant (not far from talacre) if we can find the right house.
Give us a wave as you go down the coast road Wink
wincups is jst down the rd from were our caravan is, of a weekend there is a market on the racecorse absolutly love it we tend to go round it twice much to the Children delight lol, is a good place tho x
Mum of 4, Christopher 15 Joe 13 Kate 12 Rosie 3
Christopher type 1 diabetes Joe Rare Chromosone Abnormality associated with Microcephaley Global Development Delay Dysmorphism

• Registered
you definately chose a proper family place to have your static... far too many sites are not child friendly any more. I think we went to the market once or twice as well, that area is handy for everything Smile

• VIP
(08-11-2010, 08:33 PM)fatherjack Wrote: you definately chose a proper family place to have your static... far too many sites are not child friendly any more. I think we went to the market once or twice as well, that area is handy for everything Smile

Yes its a good family friendly place we only bought it last yr am not into going abroad, and were in a position at the time to buy so we did but also its a good location to visit the many other places in north wales!! we are going isle of white for Oct half term tho mum and dad wanted a family holiday before the Children get too old (eldest is 16 in nov) so am looking forward to that only been there once when i was liilte went on hovercraft from portsmouth!
Mum of 4, Christopher 15 Joe 13 Kate 12 Rosie 3
Christopher type 1 diabetes Joe Rare Chromosone Abnormality associated with Microcephaley Global Development Delay Dysmorphism

• Registered
I was born on the Isle of Wight and lived there until I was 17.... only been back once since but I do keep up to date with the news. (isle of wight county press website) lots and lots of things to do there so pack a good pair of shoes Smile
Going in october is nice as most attractions are still open but without masses of tourists swarming over everything.
You will not be on a hovercraft this time, it's hydrofoil boats and car ferries but still a great experience for everyone.