• Registered
Hi Daniel,

I've had that disc on 'Watch this Item' for a while, as unsure if they'd be any good and waited to see if anyone recommends it after a purchase. lol!

Can't seem to download Sparkle Box, what may i be doing wrong anyone please, useless at this stuff, as Mumof matty will support! lol!
xx

• VIP
(06-04-2010, 11:00 PM)Mentalmomma Wrote: Hi Daniel,

I've had that disc on 'Watch this Item' for a while, as unsure if they'd be any good and waited to see if anyone recommends it after a purchase. lol!

I bought this disc but wouldn't recommend it. The symbols are mostly American so say things like recess instead of breaktime.
And there were a few hundred pictures of the covers of DVDs which have taken me many many hours to delete one by one from my computer.
Dodgy

• VIP
Hi apparantly sparklebox has been shut down for a while, taylors educational phsycologist told me, the guy who made it has just been convicted of indecency towards children ( i didnt want to put the correct word on here) so all the professionals are not allowed to go near it, and have started using a new one, il find the name out on monday when i see her and post it on here for yas x

• Administrators
(06-05-2010, 12:16 PM)stressedhousewife Wrote: Hi apparantly sparklebox has been shut down for a while, taylors educational phsycologist told me, the guy who made it has just been convicted of indecency towards children ( i didnt want to put the correct word on here) so all the professionals are not allowed to go near it, and have started using a new one, il find the name out on monday when i see her and post it on here for yas x
Here is the news story....
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/education/8462650.stm

Im tempted to make a section here but it would be all so time consuming...
Maybe take months...
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE