• Administrators
Your quite right Corinne.
This was a key part of my advice here was to reduce the hours as even though you are reducing pay,that tax credits would help raise it.
I think the problem was though that catherines husband could not reduce his hours.
It would be nice if Catherine could update up on this and to see if there was an way around the problem.
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Moderators
(11-29-2009, 06:44 AM)Daniel Wrote: Your quite right Corinne.
This was a key part of my advice here was to reduce the hours as even though you are reducing pay,that tax credits would help raise it.
I think the problem was though that catherines husband could not reduce his hours.
It would be nice if Catherine could update up on this and to see if there was an way around the problem.

i had read the part about catherine's husband unable to reduce hours but she said it as because the whole factory work set hours but having a disabled son that shouldnt apply to him unless he has already asked as the factory should give a reason why not as surely they could hire someone who wanted to job share?
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• Registered
Angry hi there ur situation is disgusting i thought mine was rubbish, i live in a 2 bed flat with my 2 boys, really need to be re-housed as me little one has been in my room for the last 4-5 yrs as i had probs with him sleeping and waking, the council have stated my son who is 4 needs a wet room downstairs and also spare room downstairs to make it his bedroom, very few houses are like this where i live and the situation is getting ridiculous abit like urself, have u tried writting to ur local MP and asking for help?? also councils don't like bad
(10-21-2009, 08:53 PM)cat publicity so the papers are an idea which is what i said i would do a while back before they looked into my situation. i hope things get sorted for u best of luck hrine Wrote: i will make ths as short as poss

me OH 6 Children 15 14 13 12 9 and 1,13yr old is disabled has ot report stating ground floor wetroom and bedroom needed

live in 2bed plus attic room house sleeping arrangements are

15 14 attic room(not a bedroom does not meet with standards for bedroom)

12 9 girls in bedroom1

13 in safespace in bedroom 2

me OH and 1 yr in dnning room 1yr old in our bed no room for cot

lived in present housing nearly 4yrs

local housing dept and local HA do not have the housing stock to house us

we are told we can not have anything smaller than a 4bed

private 4beds in our area are min 850pcm

have had a review this mornng and told usless the housig issue is sorted very soon 13boy will have to be removed from the home into fulltme care for health and safety reasons

ie we are unable to meet hs needs in present home

if we move out of the area we will lose our support network and yet again social services have said losing that support would more than likely mean removing 13boy from the home

anyone help?

• Administrators
(05-03-2010, 05:35 PM)claire1979 Wrote: Angry hi there ur situation is disgusting i thought mine was rubbish, i live in a 2 bed flat with my 2 boys, really need to be re-housed as me little one has been in my room for the last 4-5 yrs as i had probs with him sleeping and waking, the council have stated my son who is 4 needs a wet room downstairs and also spare room downstairs to make it his bedroom, very few houses are like this where i live and the situation is getting ridiculous
May i suggest starting a new thread on the Housing advice section
You issues sound like they need a solution rather quickly and we maybe able to point you in the right direction of getting a move as legally you do qualify.
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE