• Registered
no HB as my OH works,we pay £525 pcm at this house

had benefit check at CAB we are claiming all we can

waiting to hear if we have got DLA for baby,we have a good chance accordng to CAB as baby on meds 4times a day,inhalers 4 times a day,wetwrap and creams 4times a day

we have tried the homeless route not done the paperwork for it thou but asked what they would do if i was classed as homeless and they would have to offer me a hostel placement,TBH that is going to be alot harder as in space and also the nearest hostel what is disabled friendly is out of town

they cant offer me a 3bed as its a 4 bed we need plus room for a build of bedroom/wetroom

even if SS had to take 13boy into f/t care they still wouldnt be able to house us as it would still be a 4bed we need but as we have be told if he was in care we could move away from support network but i wont put him into care

• Administrators
(10-22-2009, 07:26 AM)cathrine Wrote: no HB as my OH works,we pay £525 pcm at this house

had benefit check at CAB we are claiming all we can

waiting to hear if we have got DLA for baby,we have a good chance accordng to CAB as baby on meds 4times a day,inhalers 4 times a day,wetwrap and creams 4times a day

we have tried the homeless route not done the paperwork for it thou but asked what they would do if i was classed as homeless and they would have to offer me a hostel placement,TBH that is going to be alot harder as in space and also the nearest hostel what is disabled friendly is out of town

they cant offer me a 3bed as its a 4 bed we need plus room for a build of bedroom/wetroom

even if SS had to take 13boy into f/t care they still wouldnt be able to house us as it would still be a 4bed we need but as we have be told if he was in care we could move away from support network but i wont put him into care
Right,
So you have had a benefits check assuming you are paying £525 per month?
Have you had one assuming your paying the rent of £825?

Use the following website to see how much housing benefit you would be entitled to

http://www.entitledto.co.uk/

Also have you done a medical needs housing application?
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Registered
yes we have done all the forms for housing letters from OTs docs SS school etc.......

we would get about £14 per week HB at £825pcm

• Administrators
(10-22-2009, 08:18 AM)cathrine Wrote: yes we have done all the forms for housing letters from OTs docs SS school etc.......

we would get about £14 per week HB at £825pcm

And have you recieved a decesion on the medical needs application?
Also just quickly was the benefit caculation done on the basis of pre november 2009 changes that are being made?
Also the 2 bedrooms that you have got have you measured them?
If not go and do it and give me the measurements as there are other optionsBlush
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Registered
we have max points on med form and standard housing

bedroom 1 is 12ft x 4ft both ways it is a L shaped room with 8ftx4ft taken up by safespace which disabled child sleeps

bedroom 2 is 10ftx 13ft

we dont have double glazing so its very cold costs a arm and leg to heat we do have CH and coal fires