• VIP
no its not hard, just start off with the small patterns and follow the instructions, you can build up to the bigger ones
Heart Raising the awareness of encephalitis, one baby step at a time.....Heart

• Moderators
(04-03-2010, 07:47 AM)fatherjack Wrote: I have a facebook account and log in when I get messages but cant see what's addictive ........ must be missing something Smile

you not the only one hun, i only use it to put my photo's on so mum can check em out as a rule lucky she is open minded Big Grin
corinne
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• Registered
How open minded would a mum need to be? on second thoughts, never mind Wink

• Moderators
(04-03-2010, 07:17 PM)fatherjack Wrote: How open minded would a mum need to be? on second thoughts, never mind Wink

lol think you got a dirty mind Big Grin just a lot of pics of me very drunk and wearing low cut tops Tongue plus the nightclub i go to has a reputation as grab a granny lol
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• Registered
doesnt sound like a broad minded subject matter.. I will have to have a look at these pics just to make sure (moral research purposes)