• Administrators
More fellow facebook addicts!
Lucy dont come off the thing and even checks it at 3am in the morning when getting up to give Euan his medication Big Grin
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Registered
I have a facebook account and log in when I get messages but cant see what's addictive ........ must be missing something Smile

• Administrators
(04-03-2010, 07:47 AM)fatherjack Wrote: I have a facebook account and log in when I get messages but cant see what's addictive ........ must be missing something Smile
Lucy is nosey and likes to see what other people are doing so when people say things like
"Off to bed now its been a long day" lucy feels like she has to click that SHE LIKES IT... Huh
Daft i know!
But i make use of it for comedy purposes and facebook hijack the account with the most embarrsing facebook updates from lucy Blush 49 9
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Moderators
i have goes on me with hobbies, i have done jewellery designing, sugarcraft, knitting and reading though its the last 2 just lately as the first 2 mean i have to set the stuff up, i like the wii board as well so will have to get back on that Smile i did used to do something called punch craft http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cb5cLvOQuWE&feature=related its a bit like rug making (Which is next on my list lol) on a small scale i used to make thomas motifs to put on matts jumpers Smile it is hard on the hands though if you get so engrossed you dont have a break Big Grin
corinne
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• VIP
daniel, im like lucy every hour im awake i just have to check facebook lol its so addictive Smile
i like the idea of crossstich xx is it hard to do ive never done anything like that before???
Heart my 2 boys so much