Poll: Will you be allowing your child the swine flu vaccine?
This poll is closed.

Yes
25.00% of votes
25.00% Complete
No
25.00% of votes
25.00% Complete
I need more evidence of it being safe?
50.00% of votes
50.00% Complete

* You voted for this item.

• Registered
I have booked for both of my sons to have the swine flu jab next weds. I made sure that I had mine done first though, just incase I had any sort of reaction.

The reason that I am allowing my sons to have it done is that if my eldest gets swine flu, the chances of him surviving it are very slim. I am not prepared to risk that.

• Administrators
That is my concern, that if my son gets it he won't be able to deal with it and it could be life threatening but then on the other side of it he has so many problems as it is that if he had it and it caused something else I just don't know how I would cope! its kind of a catch 22 for me.

xx

• Registered
I hate all this its just like agonising over the MMR all over again & I thought that was over. I dont know what to do!

• Administrators
Bessie,
You hit the nail on the head with the MMR and this was my thought on the issue.
A part of me believes i should do it because if i didnt and he was to come to any harm then i would feel terrible and gutted to say the least.
But then at the same point the testing they have performed has been weak to say the least let alone the fact our son is on so many medicines which are not licenced for use in children that they would not have been tested together to measure reactions.
So catch 22 really and so un-nerving
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Registered
it is an even harder decision if your child has many medical conditions.