Poll: Will you be allowing your child the swine flu vaccine?
This poll is closed.

Yes
25.00% of votes
25.00% Complete
No
25.00% of votes
25.00% Complete
I need more evidence of it being safe?
50.00% of votes
50.00% Complete

* You voted for this item.

• Administrators
Well the Doctor's will be taking delivery of swine flu vaccination's on the 26th October and will be rolling this out to the vunerable people first and their carers.
So as my son has a rare condition in which he is on 10 medications many of which are actually unlicensed for use in children as the effects of these are not fully know but they have to have them and there is not any other options.

Obviously if my son was to have swine flu it could hit him very very badly so i telephoned the doctor's and they know very little about my sons condition let alone the actual swine flu jab combinationBlush

Im waiting for a call back from my sons consultant now....

But it had me thinking is it not a little rushed out and not tested well enough to risk it?????

So i got onto google looking for answers:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1206807/Swine-flu-jab-link-killer-nerve-disease-Leaked-letter-reveals-concern-neurologists-25-deaths-America.html

Maybe the above link is a little scare mongering but im actually finding it quite a tough choice.....

So your thoughts everybody please?

Swine Flu vaccine or no swine flu vaccine?
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Registered
The goverment have rushed it so i voted no for the time being

• VIP
There is no way on this earth I am letting my children have this vaccine. It simply has not been researched enough. I'm a pretty level-headed person, but having read the story of the company Baxter's, who make and distribute the vaccine, I'm concerned.

Baxter's was discovered to have shipped 72 kilo's of vaccine to Austria that was contaminated with live Bird Flu virus. This could have triggered a massive pandemic on an unprecedented scale as the two virus's combined would form a strain so deadly it would be classed as a Biological Weapon. No-one as yet has been charged over this. There are various 'conspiracy' theories out there of how and why this happened, including a global government network using the vaccine to trigger a pandemic in order to reduce the world population by killing most of it off!

Far-fetched perhaps, but the contamination was enough reason for me to have serious reservations.

By the way, this did happen, I'm not bonkers, honest Big Grin

• Administrators
(10-24-2009, 12:50 AM)MaggieMay Wrote: There is no way on this earth I am letting my children have this vaccine. It simply has not been researched enough. I'm a pretty level-headed person, but having read the story of the company Baxter's, who make and distribute the vaccine, I'm concerned.

Baxter's was discovered to have shipped 72 kilo's of vaccine to Austria that was contaminated with live Bird Flu virus. This could have triggered a massive pandemic on an unprecedented scale as the two virus's combined would form a strain so deadly it would be classed as a Biological Weapon. No-one as yet has been charged over this. There are various 'conspiracy' theories out there of how and why this happened, including a global government network using the vaccine to trigger a pandemic in order to reduce the world population by killing most of it off!

Far-fetched perhaps, but the contamination was enough reason for me to have serious reservations.

By the way, this did happen, I'm not bonkers, honest Big Grin
As reported by multiple sources in March 2009, including the Times of India, vaccines contaminated with deadly live H5N1 avian flu virus were distributed to 18 countries last December by a lab at an Austrian branch of Baxter.

It was only by providence that the batch was first tested on ferrets in the Czech Republic, before being shipped out for injection into humans. The ferrets all died and the shocking discovery was made.

Czech newspapers immediately questioned whether the events were part of a conspiracy to deliberately provoke a pandemic, following up on accusations already made by health officials in other countries.

Initially, Baxter attempted to stonewall questions by invoking “trade secrets” and refused to reveal how the vaccines were contaminated with H5N1. After increased pressure they then claimed that pure H5N1 batches were sent by accident.

The H5N1 virus on its own has killed hundreds of people, but it is less airborne and more restricted in the ease with which it can spread. However, when combined with seasonal flu viruses, which as everyone knows are super-airborne and easily spread.

Indeed, some have suggested that the error could represent the use of a bioliogal weapons.

As Mike Adams of Natural News commented, “If you mail an envelope full of anthrax to your Senator, you get arrested as a terrorist. So why is Baxter — which mailed samples of a far more deadly viral strain to labs around the world — getting away with saying, essentially, ‘Oops?’”

WHO officials are seemingly not too concerned. Perhaps we should beHuh
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• VIP
My post should have read 'from Austria' doh!, must pay attention DodgyBig Grin.

It's all very cloak and dagger. Me and my partner were talking the other day about the last swine flu pandemic, 1918 I think off the top of my head Huh Anyway, what we thought was around that time life was very different to now, food, housing and medical care are far superior now, not to mention the First World War and life expectancy was lower, between the ages of 40-50.

How can they really predict what will happen? There have been alerts before and the major deaths expected never happened. After what happened with Guillain-Barre Syndrome, what else could be potentially lurking in these vaccines that is yet unknown?