• Registered
i would really lie another baby too but im unsure and scared about everything not onli have i got to worry abt special needs ive also got to worry abt cronial facial disorder my partner and lara dad would have one tomorrow doesnt mind what he/she has would love it regardless so would i but i just think its unfair on lara lara needs all my love attenion is it fair to have another?
Heart Smile tasha n lara-leighSmile Heart

• Administrators
i think its fair! i think it helps them alot, euan loves his younger brother tones and i think its helped him interact. is there a genetic risk with laras condition? we have a 1 in 4 chance of any of our Children having euans condition (cystinosis) but out of our 3 Children only euan has it. I think i'd like one more but not yet, alfies only 9 months Blush so maybe in a few years. If you know you can cope with another one then follow your heart and go for it......honestly.....you may find it helps lara!

xx

• Registered
i just worry its 1 in 5 but mre likely tht all ur children get it when ur first one does but im really unsure lara loves baby i say love obsssed more like lol she likes to try pick them up though lol ive just had inplant in so i think when it come out i might try but i think it needs a lot of thinking and even advice off medical people so i feel confident abt it instead of worrying all the way through pregnancy xxx
Heart Smile tasha n lara-leighSmile Heart

• VIP
My son Varun has GDD. I have always wanted 2 children. But now my husband does not want to have another child after seeing Varun's situation. I feel like I'm depriving Varun of company of a sibling. Also I wonder if he would benefit from another child around. But the fear that my second also might have a delay frightens me a lot.

• Administrators
it frightened us but i know a few families from around the world with my sons condition who have 2 or 3 children with it and they cope! it inspired us really and we felt we could cope if it happened and i told myseld it did have it from the start but it still got me emotional thinking about it. it was hard but worth it and we were lucky in the end alfies perfectly healthy Smile

xx