• VIP
lol i wish haha xx
Heart my 2 boys so much

• Administrators
At least if you had a social worker fella he could pull some strings Big Grin
This is why i always TRY(Not always easy) to be freindly with all of Euans health proffesionals
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• VIP
my friend has just told me to be careful with social services n now im really worried :S
Heart my 2 boys so much

• Moderators
what has she told you to be careful about hun?
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• Administrators
People do judge social services as evil kiddie snatchers but dont worry!
If your doing nothing wrong they are there to help you and thats all.
Believe me they wouldnt take a child for nothing it costs them too much.
Look at all the stories in the media of social services failing children and thats because they cant just take Children there has to be a process and believe me it would never happen to you so dont worry.
Plus its a diffrent team dealing with you.
Child protection are the ones who have the power to remove children etc and people think all social workers are like this but they are not.
Because of this reputation it is harder for parents to gain help and support from them because eberybody thinks they should be careful about what they say and do.
People are scared of saying they are tired of dare not say they are struggling to cope because they think the social workers will be taking the Children away this isnt the case.
They are there to support you so be honest and open with them where possible as its the only way they can help you.
So dont worry!
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE