• Registered
Me too Daniel, but they only recently granted that 'perk' to terminally ill people ...... I bet MP's have registered addresses in Wales to get their gout meds for free!

• Administrators
Most likely Big Grin
The funny thing is though people would say how do they pay for it.
Well simple really SCRAP FREE PRESCRIPTIONS TO EVERYBODY IN SCOTLAND AND WALES for the minor ailments such as anti biotics and cold remedys etc and make them pay like everybody else.
Then roll out free prescriptions for all those with long term conditions or serious short term conditions.
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Registered
That's one way, and monitor welsh and scottish ebay accounts for prescription foods and nicotine patches ( I heard someone in the post office boasting they got it all for free, sold it on ebay for less than a prescription charge!)

• Moderators
well that would be a start, dont give free nicotine patches u can get the gum cheap enough and if they can afford to pay for the fags they can afford to pay for the patches lol,
the chemist near us can actually give free prescriptions for sore throats and minor ailments as they gave me free calpol for matt when he had a cold (only stuff he will take) i have no problem paying when i want something for a cold but if time comes i dont get free prescriptions due to tax credits the hospital will have to find a way to supply them, i dont want to take em and i think 10 yrs should qualify as long term illness,.
corinne
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• Administrators
Anything long term should be free and short term emergency medicine.
So even things like anti depresents should be free FROM DAY ONE.
Basically anything that looks like long term treatment should be free from day one.
Inhalors etc as well.
Anything long term should be free.

For example if ive got Athletes foot and i go to the doc i should pay for the prescription but if i have something that i will need to take for a few months then it should be free.
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE