• Moderators
yeah matt had a few words and lost them about 18months took until he was about 15 to start talking again, now cant shut him up, even told the teachers aide to bu**er off!! when he asked him to do something and it had to be the one time he was understood lol
corinne
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• Administrators
hahaha Children are so funni lol euan just had a day today where he wudnt shut up! he kept going on n on about harry potter and that big snake that was on on saterday he was so enthusiastic had his finger pointed in my face nodding his head. then at the end he took a deep breath and sighed hahaha was hillarious!!! musta took alot of effort hehe

xx

• VIP
aww Smile
jakes just started to talk x hes 20 months x hes started to put word together x
Heart my 2 boys so much

• Administrators
no stoppin him now Big Grin he'll be chatting you to death soon! lol euans hillarious now, he's very straight talking and to the point, my mom was putting makeup on and said ' i'm putting this on to make myself look pretty....is it working' euan looked and said 'NO' hehehe bet that made her feel great but you can't help but laugh!!!

xx

• VIP
lol haha Children r great are not they Smile
Heart my 2 boys so much