• Administrators
o no poor charlie Sad and poor mummy too ! i'm sure they'll find some answers soon just look after yourself too and keep strong. your doin a fab job Big Grin

xx

• VIP
im compleatly exhausted Sad hes starting to take 1 bottle a day now Big Grin and havin a lil bit of porridge each day which makes me so proud but what that pead said to me has really got to me im doubtin every thing im doin as a mum
Heart my 2 boys so much

• Administrators
wow he's taking a bottle!?!? that must be amazing after so long of tube feeding! i wouldnt worry about what anyone says, you do whats best for you and charlie!! we had problems getting euan to eat at all with his tube down and then i'm pretty confident that delayed his speech too as he had it down at a crucial time. We have to make tough choices as parents and at the end of the day we're only human. when did he start taking a bottle??

xx

• VIP
he will take a bottle 1 day then wont take for weeks hes done this since hes been born x he used to take 2 bottles then went down to 1 then nothin for weeks then hel go bk to 1 then up to 2 then back to nothin for a cuple of weeks
Heart my 2 boys so much

• Administrators
bless him. put the porridge is a big step! maybe he just doesnt like bottles Big Grin not good from a parents point of view tho o the stress these babies cause!

xx