• Administrators
It would be good to know if they did a PH study.
Quite easy to do as well Smile
Hope little man is ok today and you managed to get some sleep Smile
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Administrators
;( hun it must be really tough, how's little charlie doin today?? I kno the one doc has said he hasn't got reflux (n to be fair, I don't think that would explain y he requires tube feeding) BUT like someone else said, they should do specific testing before ruling it out! I kno someone who had some sort of video testing, and on the video her mom said as soon as the liquid hit the stomach you could see it come shooting back up! Euan had reflux and it kept him in scbu for 3 weeks as he used to turn blue, his sats dropped to 30%!! They can sometimes grow out of it as the begin to sit up right but in severe cases they can do an op (which I think is a fundoplication) which they can do along side the mic-key....but I think they need to establish if he does/doesnt have it first! Thinkin of you both xxxxxx

• VIP
a ph test is that were the test his tube in his tummy before he was on meds and after he was on meds??
Heart my 2 boys so much

• Administrators
similar (the use the same paper i think) but i believe when they're testing for reflux i think they test the mouth to see if his saliva is acidic.....someone correct me if im wrong Smile

how is he now?

xxx

• VIP
well they did that n wen on the meds it was no change xx

hes ok x still floppy went to the doctors with him today n gotta keep close eye on him Sad hes bk 2 bein like a new born again Sad
Heart my 2 boys so much