• Administrators
Great to have an offical answer and one which is useful for the poster Smile
Glad to see that the poster could use the grant for bedding as i thought Smile

Would it be likely the family fund would allow the extra money to be spent on days out if they seek clarification firstly?
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• VIP
(04-08-2010, 08:54 AM)Daniel Wrote: Great to have an offical answer and one which is useful for the poster Smile

Would it be likely the family fund would allow the extra money to be spent on days out if they seek clarification firstly?

It depends on how much of the grant is left, so I can't give a definitive answer on that one - everyone's circumstances are different! I would recommend dropping us an email and we will let you know for definite.

• Administrators
(04-08-2010, 08:56 AM)Family Fund Wrote:
(04-08-2010, 08:54 AM)Daniel Wrote: Great to have an offical answer and one which is useful for the poster Smile

It depends on how much of the grant is left, so I can't give a definitive answer on that one - everyone's circumstances are different! I would recommend dropping us an email and we will let you know for definite.

Thanks for the clarification Smile
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE