• Administrators
Have you got the receipt for the fridge?
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Registered
I do have it actually! ..
Jennifer ♥

• Administrators
Couldnt you submit that?
After all the application was for a fridge?
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• VIP
(03-28-2010, 06:59 AM)Daniel Wrote: Couldnt you submit that?
After all the application was for a fridge?

Hi,

This is the official Family Fund user.

The first thing to note is that you must spend grants on the item(s) they were awarded for.

In answer to the original question, if it is a relatively small amount, we don't have any problem with you buying bedding to go with the cot. If you want to use the rest to buy anything else, please contact us first to check if it is something that we can help with - info 'at' familyfund 'dot' org 'dot' uk.

If you want to return the remainder, you can do so (send us a cheque with a quick covering note so we know who it has come from), but you don't have to.

Best wishes,
Family Fund

• Moderators
Thanks for that answer family fund, it was a question that most of us hadnt come across before and its hard to remember what you are told in an interview Big Grin i would have thought its a difficult question to put in an email but have found your email team very helpful when i have contacted them even when my emails dont make much sense Big Grin
corinne
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.