• Registered
Hey Smile
This may seem a bit silly! I have been granted money for a car seat for my daughter & vouchers for a cot but I don't think I will *HAVE TO* spend all of it, I have read the letters I was sent and couldn't find out how I am supposed to return the rest of the money to them! Do I just phone them and say "I only spent blah blah" or do I send it back to them as a cheque.. !! I don't remember what the woman that interviewed me told me to do 0

Thank you in advance.
Jennifer ♥

• Registered
hiya i dont think you send any left over money back i received money a couple of years ago for day trips during the summer and other bits, mine went towards a holiday and things we needed as a family so any money you have left will end up being used for your family anyway. take care
HeartHeart always wish upon a star, of beautiful dreams near and far HeartHeart

• Administrators
And you could also buy extra cot sheets,bed sheets,and im talking spares. Smile
Usually they are accepting of you using it for other things such as days out extra but you may need permision and to keep the receipts aswell.
I would give them a quick call or email and explain there maybe some left.
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Moderators
you could always email them and say that the cot is cheaper but i would imagine that the money would include bedding and other items as well. did u say that the cot was going to cost X amount of money or did they decide how much they would give you towards it?.
corinne
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• Registered
They decided how much to give me, it was because when I originally filled out the form in september I wrote things on the application form (a fridge freezer) that I managed to get other ways. However the woman that interviewed me did say that they don't usually supply cots but because I had used my own money to pay for what I had listed they could work around it by saying I redirected my funds. So now I think about it they probably gave the same amount they would have for a fridge.
I read that you need to keep receipts so I assumed I had to give back what I don't spend! I will email them and see what they say. Thank you for your advice ^.^
Jennifer ♥