• Registered
hi guys as im writin this im cryin my eyes out and considering what i can do next. my sons paly thearpist has said that its deff my fault that my son is violent and very angry and has issues because i had severe pnd so i didnt give him the love,security,safety and assurance he needed as a baby 2 make him get on in this world so hes blamin me and that cause we had another baby hes lost his place in the family and that he loves her 2 pieces but he resents her big time.

apparently we have bought him all the wrong toys like soldiers,action figures etc apparently they promote his violence and anger. she wouldnt listen 2 me wen i tried 2 tell her about his obsessions and routines but she wouldnt listen at all.

then she tried 2 tell me that my 23mth daughter is showin the same signs as my son and that i shouldnt pick her up wen she cries i should leave her im sorry but i cant b an emotional detatched mum thats not who i am i love my children more than anythin i just cant believe that this is all my fault is it really my fault did my pnd really cause my son 2 hate me so much i dunno what 2 think xx

• Administrators
Someone actually said that to you?
Phone,letter?
What made them say that?
Really what sort of idiot would say this?
They cannot say this?
They cannot do this.....
It is wrong!
So because you had post natal depresion its your fault even though in all reality and honesty you couldnt help it?
A bit like them saying its a autistic childs fault for hitting somebody.....ITS WRONG!
Im actually in shock real shock here that somebody thinks they can say that to a parent who trys so hard everyday to give there child the love and attention every child wants.
Ignore this IDIOT and really try not to take it in.
Tommorow morning i want you to speak with the manager for the department and make a complaint and seek a retraction of this damm right horrific comments.
They may well as give you a good kick in the teeth for how you will be feeling now no doubt.
You know you do everything and do not let a PEN PUSHER with there clipboard tell you any other way they dont live your life,they dont live your routine.
WHAT DO THEY KNOW!
So sorry some idiot has treated you like this.
Maybe you did buy the wrong toys because if i was you i would have thought a rather large cricket bat would have been a better option to go and see them with tommorow Smile
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Registered
(03-26-2010, 11:43 PM)Daniel Wrote: Someone actually said that to you?
Phone,letter?
What made them say that?
Really what sort of idiot would say this?
They cannot say this?
They cannot do this.....
It is wrong!
So because you had post natal depresion its your fault even though in all reality and honesty you couldnt help it?
A bit like them saying its a autistic childs fault for hitting somebody.....ITS WRONG!
Im actually in shock real shock here that somebody thinks they can say that to a parent who trys so hard everyday to give there child the love and attention every child wants.
Ignore this IDIOT and really try not to take it in.
Tommorow morning i want you to speak with the manager for the department and make a complaint and seek a retraction of this damm right horrific comments.
They may well as give you a good kick in the teeth for how you will be feeling now no doubt.
You know you do everything and do not let a PEN PUSHER with there clipboard tell you any other way they dont live your life,they dont live your routine.
WHAT DO THEY KNOW!
So sorry some idiot has treated you like this.
Maybe you did buy the wrong toys because if i was you i would have thought a rather large cricket bat would have been a better option to go and see them with tommorow Smile

hi daniel yep a professional said it 2 my face my sons play thearpist of all people who has had only 4 sessions with my son and she even said the 1st 2 she couldnt get him 2 do anythin as he wouldnt listen 2 her and wouldnt open up so from two 45min play session she has come 2 the conclusion that its my fault cause i had pnd my mouth hit the floor.

my husband is going 2 make a complaint as he is fuming im 2 upset and hurt at the mo 2 do it so he is thanx 4 always replyin 2 my posts its some comfort that someone else understands

• Registered
I am so sorry to hear youve been told such rubbish im very shocked and the person who said this to you should be reported as they are so wrong,(imagine how many other people theyve upset so should be stopped before anyone else goes through the same) my son is very violent yet ive always loved and cuddled him the same as his siblings, its just the way he is, one minute hes a happy loving funny child the next hes attacking us and destroying the house, so please do not worry as you are a fantastic parent doing a very stressful brilliant job of being a loving parent to your child, please dont take to heart the ignorance of a so called professional. take care xx
HeartHeart always wish upon a star, of beautiful dreams near and far HeartHeart

• VIP
thats just shockin Sad i cant belive sum 1 even said that too you x
so glad u are gunna complain xx
Heart my 2 boys so much