• Registered
Well i've finished my form at last had to get it out the way it was driving me loopy!!! just got to copy it, i tried to get her N.I number from jobcentreplus but they were rubbish and said she doesn't get one till she's 16 was on hold for ages too!!!!
really struggled with the timings, how long does she need help communicating?? she's 1! and with her delays her only communication is crying and smiling bless her!!!! i think there should be a different forms for baby's and toddlers.
well wish me luck will prob find out at by Xmas if they write to all her doc's hehehe Smile

• VIP
Hello Claire-Belle when you get your child's carer's allowance etc at the top of your entitlement letter is a reference number that you have to quote each time you ring up about anything, this number is the one, it starts with letters this is your childs national insurance number my husband couldnt believe this either! it was only when we went to get the next motability car that it came up, I didnt know it and had to go back home to produce it. Please keep all documents together on your child, I do now.
Confused
(04-07-2010, 09:01 PM)claire-belle Wrote: Well i've finished my form at last had to get it out the way it was driving me loopy!!! just got to copy it, i tried to get her N.I number from jobcentreplus but they were rubbish and said she doesn't get one till she's 16 was on hold for ages too!!!!
really struggled with the timings, how long does she need help communicating?? she's 1! and with her delays her only communication is crying and smiling bless her!!!! i think there should be a different forms for baby's and toddlers.
well wish me luck will prob find out at by Xmas if they write to all her doc's hehehe Smile

If anyone needs help with a young baby by filling in the forms please ask as I was told we wouldnt get it and we did. Just put what and how your child is if you go to the website direct gov and type in dla they will give you hints and tips to the point of what they are asking you. any questions please ask, and they will resend repeated forms out now and again when you think you wont see them for a while, so please keep copies of everything so you can refer back to anything as its easy to forget and forget i do.

• Registered
We got our dla decision today we got middle rate. so i've applied for carers online. thanks for everyone's Advice Smile

• Administrators
(06-01-2010, 08:58 PM)claire-belle Wrote: We got our dla decision today we got middle rate. so i've applied for carers online. thanks for everyone's Advice Smile
Fantastic news Smile
Im so glad Smile
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• VIP
HEllo claire-belle that's great news. x