• Registered
I was told by a h/professional to fill it on a bad day! and another said to imaging i'm sending her to a total stranger for a few days and write down instructions, But i will start a dairy today week and also research what a typical toddler of her age would be doing. How long do i get to fill it in?

• VIP
(03-26-2010, 10:21 AM)claire-belle Wrote: I was told by a h/professional to fill it on a bad day! and another said to imaging i'm sending her to a total stranger for a few days and write down instructions, But i will start a dairy today week and also research what a typical toddler of her age would be doing. How long do i get to fill it in?

its usually about 6 weeks from the day its sent out.....theres a date stamp on it for it to be sent in by...........

• Registered
OMG got the form it's awful! and as got me so low this weekend as I've never really thought about what she would be doing if she didn't have these issues and also made me think about her future holds, i always concentrate on what she can do and focus on her next challenge.I've got till the end of April to send it back so i'm trying to get it done before the Children break up as i don't want it hanging over me and plus portage and cdc break for the hols too so i'll get some advice from them and ask her nurse to fill her section in. i think i'm going to have to add a lot of notes as the boxes are so small!! god i hope i don't have to do this again, do they often send someone round to check? as anyone had this experience? is it to late to apply online now i have the form? as i've started to type it i (i can't spell and my handwriting is terrible lol)and saved it and could copy and paste and also have a copy on file.

• Moderators
i would think that you can apply online but they wont backdate it to the date on the paper application form. they are horrible things to fill in and unfortunatly its something you usually have to do every 4 years or so but it does get easier to fill in its the first time thats the worst. make sure you have a bottle of wine chilling for a glass each evening when you have finished a portion Big Grin
corinne
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• Administrators
Thats right they would be very unlikely to backdate as standard.
If you telephone them and seek guidance on this they make be able to make a system note to arrange for the payment to be backdated for you very small possibility.

Also did you keep a diary detailing care needs?
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE