• Administrators
In regards to storage the OT does not want to know here.
We have so many medications and syringes and equipment its bursting out of the bricks.
We have cupboards in the bathroom.
We have cupboards in the cupboards and have equipment and medication in the kitchen cupboards.
We have syringes under the bed but the OT simply expect it to be OK.
Whats the Stander?
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• VIP
I'm not sure, it used to be a jenx one, but he's got a bigger one now as he's getting lanky legs!

• Administrators
What does it do?
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• VIP
Oh sorry! Its a standing frame, it enables him to stand for periods of time. It also has a 'table' in front, so he can work at an activity whilst standing up. I didn't realise until the meeting at school, that he actually uses his arms and hands better whilst standing than he does whilst sitting in his wheelchair with a tray in front of him. Not sure why!

• Moderators
i guess its like all of us mummy_of_matty we have restricted movement when we are sitting in an armchair where we can do more standing up (try throwing a ball from sitting and then do it standing)poor example i know but u know what i mean Big Grin not that they wont do things at school that they make out they cant do at home cause mum will do it hmm matt?? (my son name matt as well lol)
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.