• VIP
I have an alvema max pushchair, looks to be suitable for 3-10 years but I could be wrong. Its nicely coloured and suitable for a child with physical disabilities, it has a chest harness etc.
I got this off a woman intending to use it with my son, but bought a more suitable one for our needs off ebay shortly afterwards.
I don't want any money for it, but would like a donation made to either Bluebell Wood childrens hospice or Sheffield Childrens Hospital (I made a donation at the original owners request when I got this and would like the same to be done, no matter how small!)
Collection from Sheffield, you're welcome to come and try to see if its suitable.

• VIP
Aww i think this is very kind of you!
If no one requires it here maybe put it on ebay and donate the money to charity that way? Smile X

• VIP
Hiya, is the pushchair still available? We are desperate for a chair for Thomas. He is nearly 3 and is too tall and too heavy for his buggy. We have been looking for a maclaren major but this looks like it would be great for him too.
We keep phoning the OT department but it looks like it's going to be ages until we get seen, as their list is so long, and even then it will probably be a fight to get one.

Let me know
Keely x
Keely x

• VIP
Hiya, yes its still available, let me know if you want to come and view it to see if its ok?
Heart Raising the awareness of encephalitis, one baby step at a time.....Heart

• VIP
Hiya,
Thank you for the offer but I have just been offered a maclaren major from someone an hour away so I won't need this one now, sorry. There's alot of people looking for special buggies on ask des and disability equipment register if that helps x
Keely x