• VIP
i will do Big Grin im just looking for an exchange at moment but i got to decide if i move asap or start my teaching assist course an move end of year
[Image: buttonsandflowers111102.jpg]

• Registered
(12-20-2009, 09:00 PM)keelyjrs Wrote: hi guys

just wondered if anyone is from Essex? I live in Brentwood, and we go to SNAP. Would like to meet other families in the area

hi there we live in ipswich, suffolk not sure how far that is from you, if you want to chat let me know.

• VIP
Hiya. We are about an hour and half away as we live the other side of Essex! Happy to chat though! This is a nice site, they make everyone feel welcome
Keely x

• Registered
(04-08-2010, 05:01 PM)keelyjrs Wrote: Hiya. We are about an hour and half away as we live the other side of Essex! Happy to chat though! This is a nice site, they make everyone feel welcome

i've just found this site, have been on other sites but no one seems to talk, or conversations were back in 2008, its nice to know there are other people out there with the same problems as myself, don't feel so alone now, a bit disappointed people live out the way as i don't drive at the mo so find it difficult to meet with people in a social environment.

• VIP
Yeah it's a shame, I don't drive either. Are there no special needs group in your area? Our one.. SNAP is great and we have met some lovely people. We're going to try parc soon too, but it can only be when hubby is off so he can taxi us!

Is there much to do your way? I think one of the places we are planing to visit may be near you, have you heard of Jimmy's farm? If it's close to you maybe we could meet up with the Children one day?
Keely x