• Administrators
Want to check you are recieving the correct level of benefits?
Could you be missing out on some benefits?

Do you want to check if you maybe better off with you or your partner working more or less......

So feel free to check your benefit entitlement and remember all the information processed on the entitledto platform is confidental and remains confidental and they do not even ask your name.

Feel free to post and let us know if you have found out you maybe entitled to more benefits that you were previously.

The platform is based on the entitled to system but due to techincal restrictions we cannot host the main entitledto platform so we are running a version of this which is on the Honslow council website.
It does not matter where you live as the results are tailored to your local area and the results will be personalised to you so dont worry that it says Honslow council!!Exclamation

Check your benefit entitlement now with several easy steps

Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Administrators
So has anybody done the check and found out they could possibly claim more?

• Registered
Apparently im losing out by £24.94 each week in rental help so im getting on to this thanks for the information

• Administrators
Your full of good news today Big Grin

• VIP
(01-12-2010, 12:05 PM)Daniel Wrote: So has anybody done the check and found out they could possibly claim more?

Think I am being a complete twonk again,, LOL. Have filled in the details and apparently started calculation several times but I dont get any answers. Will have to ask CAB nevermind..
Paula
I DON'T NEED YOUR ATTITUDE!!! I HAVE ONE OF MY OWN!!!Fight