• Registered
Hi

I am new to this site and wondering if anyone can help me. My son is 3 years old and has out grown his 5 point harness car seat. He has cerebal palsy caused by an injury at birth.

We are desperately looking for a britax traveller plus carseat.

Does anyone have one for sale, we live on the south coast but are happy to travel to collect.

Many thanks

• Established member
(09-12-2011, 08:03 PM)Tibbles Wrote: Hi

I am new to this site and wondering if anyone can help me. My son is 3 years old and has out grown his 5 point harness car seat. He has cerebal palsy caused by an injury at birth.

Does anyone have one for sale, we live on the south coast but are happy to travel to collect.

Many thanks

Hi

We have a britax car seat we no longer use. Can't remember what type it is but my daughter is 10 and we have only just stopped using it. It is quite a few years old and well used but has never been in a crash and we only stopped using it because my daugher it too tall - we now have a wheelchair car.

It may do you until you can fund a new one or for a spare. You are welcome to it for free - but we live in bedfordshire - so a way to travel. My parent live near brighton - if you are in no hurry - we could take to them next time we visit??

Lynn

• Registered
Hi Lynn

Thank you so much for your message and I am so sorry it has taken me a while to respond but I have only just managed to get logged on again. Thankyou so musch for you kind offer and if the seat is still available i would love to have it. We are away in kent till end of 1st week of october so no great rush and My husband sometimes has to work out of his works basingstoke office not sure how far that is from you? We could also collect from Brighton. What ever is easiest for you. Many thanks again and look forward to hearing from you. Serena

• Registered
(09-14-2011, 10:14 AM)lynn Wrote:
(09-12-2011, 08:03 PM)Tibbles Wrote: Hi

Many thanks

Hi

We have a britax car seat we no longer use. Can't remember what type it is but my daughter is 10 and we have only just stopped using it. It is quite a few years old and well used but has never been in a crash and we only stopped using it because my daugher it too tall - we now have a wheelchair car.

It may do you until you can fund a new one or for a spare. You are welcome to it for free - but we live in bedfordshire - so a way to travel. My parent live near brighton - if you are in no hurry - we could take to them next time we visit??

Lynn