• Administrators
This light has been the subject of massive demand after showing a preview picture on the facebook page and because of the demand and the numerous messages we have recieved asking us to stock these we have secured some stock direct from the manufacturers.
As we get all members together to group our purchasing power together we are able to get cheaper prices and then sell them to you as a private sale.
The stock is using a diffrent manufacturer from the one previously previewed but shows the exact same effect and style so people will not be disappointed.
Our intial stock allocation is just 15 of these so be quick to order and delivery is currently 14 working days from date of order.
The picture that got people gripped and shows how well the light works on the room:

Features:
1.The light projects a star space effect onto the ceiling and walls with this light projector

The product is only £13.99 plus £3.99 delivery

You can buy online using a debit or credit card easily using the link below:

Pay online using your credit or debit card simply by clicking here

Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Established member
do u think you will have another delivery of these?? i really want to order but dont get paid till the end of next week. thanks

• Administrators
(09-12-2010, 08:36 PM)fallenangelflick Wrote: do u think you will have another delivery of these?? i really want to order but dont get paid till the end of next week. thanks
Give me a shout when your ready ill put one aside Smile
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Established member

thanks a million will prbably be saturday but will let you know on here as i cant message not posted enough yet!!

thanks again

• Registered
Hi are these still available?