• VIP
hello everyone , i really just needed some support and comfort , as i dont have anyone else to talk to apart from my hubby ,

ive not been too good recently a lot of wierd problems below etc pain ,

went for a ultrascan today and the sonographer confirmed i have a fibroid i the uterous!! Sad(((

and also have a galstone quite a big one apparently Sad((((

i feel useless and broken ......and upset .......

im glad she told me save me waiting for dr , all ive been trying to do is google it to see more info but i know its over the top on there .......does anyone else know any thing about these 2 symptoms , im such a worryer ,

i been asking for a ultrascan for ages they never listened instead kept fobbing me off with ibs medication etc

will this prevent me from trying to conceive ??

Sad

• Moderators
hi hun
i havent been trying for baby but i was never told my gallstones would affect fertility and they can remove them if they are causing a lot of pain (and wow i would prefer labour than gallstone pain hehei didnt have surgery as when i stopped taking high dose calcium the pain went away so it wasnt fat gallstones after all and i didnt want my gallbladder taking out.
if you have a lot of fibroids they can make it harder to conceive but not impossible so just one should be ok though would they have to remove it before you give birth? depending on if its obstructing (soz dont want to go too deep as some men on here lol) concerning your ibs medication i would read what the tablet pack says but i would say the main problem you might have would be the worrying as stress can be the worse thing when trying for baby
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• VIP
(08-11-2011, 08:45 PM)corinne Wrote: hi hun
i havent been trying for baby but i was never told my gallstones would affect fertility and they can remove them if they are causing a lot of pain (and wow i would prefer labour than gallstone pain hehei didnt have surgery as when i stopped taking high dose calcium the pain went away so it wasnt fat gallstones after all and i didnt want my gallbladder taking out.
if you have a lot of fibroids they can make it harder to conceive but not impossible so just one should be ok though would they have to remove it before you give birth? depending on if its obstructing (soz dont want to go too deep as some men on here lol) concerning your ibs medication i would read what the tablet pack says but i would say the main problem you might have would be the worrying as stress can be the worse thing when trying for baby

awww thankyou corrine xxSmile

i dont want it out either no chance

and im not sure about fibroid details yet as the examiner is sending to dr , so i await the dr to contact me for further details Sad( its a pain though as it feels so heavy and disturbing my bladder , so i feel the urge to urinate all the time ..so uncomfy

• Moderators
they can do loads with keyhole nowadays but would give docs a ring in about a week if you dont hear anything, i get told that the consultant hasnt sent info to them and i know for a fact they have as sometimes i drop it off myself hehe i think it just gets put into file by receptionist and thats it. when its there it doesnt have to be that big to feel like its sitting on your bladder womens internal parts are smaller than we think hehe u will have to try pelvic exercises to push it up a bit Big Grin
xxxxx
corinne
(years of practice being useless and broken Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin)
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• VIP
(08-11-2011, 09:33 PM)corinne Wrote: they can do loads with keyhole nowadays but would give docs a ring in about a week if you dont hear anything, i get told that the consultant hasnt sent info to them and i know for a fact they have as sometimes i drop it off myself hehe i think it just gets put into file by receptionist and thats it. when its there it doesnt have to be that big to feel like its sitting on your bladder womens internal parts are smaller than we think hehe u will have to try pelvic exercises to push it up a bit Big Grin
xxxxx
corinne
(years of practice being useless and broken Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin)

Smile thankyou corinne thankyou hun you have put a wee smile on my face xx