• Administrators
IN FACT I WONT BE DOING A REVIEW Dodgy
There policy is victorian..
And i am going as far as saying to members
Unless you have to go

Stay away from Blackpool pleasure beach as there disabled policy is outrageous.

Blackpool pleasure beach is not a place that treats disabled people with any dignity and i wont be giving them my money and hope that many other people make there voice heard as stay away.

Also i reckon by tommorow when you type in blackpool pleasure beach disabled access or blackpool pleasure beach carers policy people will see this thread and hopefully they will see there disabled policy and stay away
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Administrators
I cant believe im posting again but this whole policy has really got my goat and its something we can change i believe.
Just contacted a few media outlets up that way and its time to get some press coverage on this.
I think if we stand on this and make a point of actually being heard we can get a policy change.

Because under current policy is it really as simple as saying....

Sorry son you stay there next to the games machine whilst daddy joins the Q ill come back for you when its your turn.
Do they not realise that there are disabled children whom go to theme parks with just one parent/carer?
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• VIP
(07-14-2011, 09:11 PM)Daniel Wrote: I cant believe im posting again but this whole policy has really got my goat and its something we can change i believe.
Just contacted a few media outlets up that way and its time to get some press coverage on this.
I think if we stand on this and make a point of actually being heard we can get a policy change.

Because under current policy is it really as simple as saying....

Sorry son you stay there next to the games machine whilst daddy joins the Q ill come back for you when its your turn.
Do they not realise that there are disabled children whom go to theme parks with just one parent/carer?

ridiculous!!!!! no wonder its going down the pan!!! lol sorry had to giggle at the last bit ......

I THINK GET A PETITION ON BOARD AND SEND THEM WHAT WE THINK OF THEIR POXY POLICY? dont think we should ignore ..........your right daniel contact the media etc .........im behind u ......let us know what to do? i think they should be told ........ive spend money in the past and the family always want to go now after hearing this im disgusted tut tut shame on you blackpool!! all they seem to be bothered in is the henn n stag doo's

• VIP
I'm glad I saw this as I was considering a weekend there, as I believe it has a 'nickelodeon' land, and thought the younger 2 would enjoy it. I didn't even realise you had to pay to enter now, I've been in the past and just walked round (never bought the wristbands as I was either pregnant or with babies in arms!)
Heart Raising the awareness of encephalitis, one baby step at a time.....Heart

• Established member
This is shocking!!!!! Something needs to be done over it, we live anhour from Blackpool and we
Were going to take our son there and to Blackpool zoo in the summer - we will NOT be going there
at all now! My husband heath has just said that they should be raked over the media coals and it
is probably illegal under disability discrimination laws!