• Administrators
Parents of disabled children are now looking to seek some real answers from the Goverment in relation to mobility allowance and its current age of 3 as a minimum age.

Under current guidelines only children aged 3 or over can only qualify for mobility allowance. Those children under 3 years old are left without help or assistance from Mobility allowance. Even when the child does reach the age of 3 they have to qualify for Higher rate mobility and if they do not reach higher rate they must wait until the age of 5 to get lower rate payment.

We at Parents of disabled children would like to see a review in regards to this policy and we will press for answers from the goverment in relation to this.

Our first stage is to set up a petition and we ask that you as members please help us reach the signatures required to obtain an answer from the Goverment.

We can bring change if we do this right and you can help make this a reality by signing the petition.

Please tell your freinds and family to sign this and put it on your facebook,spread it via Twitter as we really can make a change and with your help we can work towards this.

Please kindly sign the petition now:
http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/Mobility-DLA/

Please members lets make this a reality!
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• VIP
All done I've signed, keep up the good work
ddsaps

• Administrators
(12-30-2009, 10:43 AM)ddsaps Wrote: All done I've signed, keep up the good work
ddsaps

Remember to click the activation link in your email or it dont add the signature!

• VIP
(12-30-2009, 10:48 AM)Daniel Wrote:
(12-30-2009, 10:43 AM)ddsaps Wrote: All done I've signed, keep up the good work
ddsaps

Remember to click the activation link in your email or it dont add the signature!

I did that my signature is under yours on petition page
regards ddsaps

• Administrators
Thanks for the signatures so far.
Please help spread the word everybody and lets get the signatures to make the goverment sit up and take notice.