• Administrators
(05-01-2010, 02:54 PM)janeR Wrote: i live in telford and wrekin and i have been told there is no funding anymore.
For direct payments? Huh
Looking for sensory toys at affordable prices then look no further

Sensory toys for children with special needs CLICK HERE

• Moderators
JaneR
i have partly been sorted, they have agreed to pay for private respite and he is going for a tea visit next week and hopefully should start soon for this year anyway as we still in fight to get the respite we are owed (and council have already paid social services for this so the no funding excuse doesnt hold~) as they are saying as we have had 4hour a fortnight outreach taking him for a hike they think that makes up for the 40 nights respite we were allocated and because of their messing around we havent got sorted till now from march last year, not looking forward to it but looks like i going to have to go down the complaints/court route and between this and mark getting hassle about going part time its a happy household lol
corinne
There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will..
So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• VIP
woooohooooo my social worker is coming to do her assesment on monday, only had to wait 3 mths lol!

hello my son is under a lady at banados and to be honest she isant any good. i was wondering what do i say to her to get the direct payments. and how are you elegible for them. they said my son isant diabled but he is because he has all these things going on but i just didnt like the way she treated me. and i broke down and was crying at one point. my sons grandad takes him for restbite but he cant take him out much because he dosent have much money anyway but i would like to get some more money so he can take him more places

• VIP
Hi do you have a social worker? We have had to ask for a social worker assesment to be done to see if we are eligable for direct payments, it has taken 3 mths to get allocated a socail worker she is coming out to see us on Monday. Louise x